FURIDEN is the brand you trust with your personal care routine. From styling to shaving to grooming, we have the tools you need to elevate your unique style and find the confidence that comes from having a great look. For 10 years, we' ve created the tools that help you elevate your style and capture your signature look. At FURIDEN, we believe you should have the confidence to be yourself. We'll help you get there.
1. Plug in iron and rotate the switch to the right temperature. The thicker your hair, the higher the number setting should be.
2. Separate your hair into several sections. The number of sections will depend on the thickness of your hair.
Place the straightener as close to the roots of the section as possible without burning yourself.
3. Clamp the iron down so that the heated sides touch and your hair rests between them.
4. Run the flat iron down the length of your section of hair several times until it is completely straight.
5. Move the straightened piece out of the way and unclip a new section of hair.
1. Plug in your iron and rotate the switch to the right temperature. The thicker your hair, the higher the numbered setting should be.
2. Split your hair into sections. Even if you have thin hair, you'll get better results if you work with small sections of hair.
3. Start curling. Grab the piece of hair you wish to curl and give it a quick brush through to remove any remaining tangles. Clamp the flat iron around the hair and give it a half turn so that your hair is in a U-shape. Hold the flat iron in this position as you move it down the hair shaft, right to the ends.
4. Loosen your curls (optional). If you want your hair to look softer and looser, run your fingers through the curls a few times. The curls will pull down and loosen up as you do so.
Special detail designs help you avoid burning when you styling your hair.
The temperature digital number shows only after turned on, it helps you to set desired temperature and meet your daily show off needs.
Longer Cord, More Afford
97 inch long cord solves the power cord length problems effectively, you could walk across your room for a hairbrush or anything when you styling.
For All Hair Types
Get professional salon high heat with temperature settings(265?-450?)for all hair types.